Mido Lotto uses the PayWithMyBank service provided by Trustly to allow our customers to fund their Mido Wallets directly from their bank accounts. This is the same highly secure payment method used by Shopify and Unicef. Your credentials are encrypted and communicated only between your bank and the payment processor - at no point does Mido Lotto have access to your personal information.
To fund your Mido Wallet using Online Banking, follow these steps:
1. Open the Mido Wallet by clicking your balance in the top right-hand corner of the screen
2. Select the amount you would like to load onto your Mido Wallet
3. Select Online Banking
4. Select your bank. If you don't see your bank, you can search for it by clicking "All other banks".
Note: we are unable to control which individual banks are supported by our payment processor. If you would like to request that your bank is added to the list, you can do so by emailing: firstname.lastname@example.org
5. Sign into your online banking account using the credentials supplied to you by your bank.
Note: At no point does Mido Lotto have access to your online banking credentials. We are unable to assist with forgotten user names or passwords. Assistance logging into your bank accounts should be sought from your bank directly.
6. Complete the Second Factor Authentication process (if this is enabled for your bank)
7. You'll now see your account in the Mido Wallet. Click "Load $XX.XX" to finalize your transfer. The funds will be applied immediately.
From this screen you can also:
- Delete an account
- Add an additional account
- Select your default account
If your banking credentials change or you've been inactive for a period of time, you may need to go through the verification process again.
If your bank details change, it's best to remove the old account and add it again.